Y&R: January 2014 Discussion Thread

• Replies 814
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Yes. All of them can leave tomorrow and I'd be thrilled. They're so useless and on SO much. It's too bad because Chloe, Chelsea and Avery all could have/HAD great potential.

They just need to cut their losses with Christel Khalil but it seems like she'll never leave again.

And Cane is the most pointless and useless thing I've seen in a long time. Even though Goddard seems super nice and a good guy. Cane is a total waste.

• Members

Today's episode of Y&R was intense with Billy Miller and Michael Muhney's exits. The writing today was completely spot on and brilliance from Ms. Jean Passanante. She grabbed me with emotionally driven climax and great performances by all. What an improvement Y&R has become since Jean has come to Y&R. They needed someone with her expertise and experience. They should hit well over 5 million next week in ratings.

• Members

Phyllis for Avery and Adam for Dylan. LOL Thank goodness we got Billy for Billy. I really wish they'd made Stitch Nikki's son. SC has been a tremendous find. Honestly, for the most part, the cast has improved, particularly the AA set, which was long overdue.

Archived