GH50: January 2014 Discussion - HAPPY NEW YEAR!

• Members

I agree. They doubled down based on a little feedback and went overboard. Also, I think RC is way too paranoid about keeping MW/Ava viable and is trying to find any way he can to "humanize" her more, which is unnecessary.

With Nik and Liz I don't think they've deviated much. They just subbed Britt in and let A.J. drop entirely. I think RC still has little use for Britt beyond this story. People who think he has fallen in love will be sorely disappointed. The character is still virtually nothing.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Are Nathan and Lulu supposed to have chemistry? If so... yikes. Nathan talking about losing someone. Nina, I'm sure. rolleyes.gif

Morgan and Sonny yelling at each other (again) - ZZZZZZZ. I feel like I've seen this same scene with them 100 times already.

Ava and Julian - yawn! Are these two ever not on?

Rafe stuff - who gives a f-ck?

Only thing of interest today was Anna/Duke.

Alexis and Julian tomorrow. Will we get an interview from deVry talking about how they're the best couple to hit daytime in the last couple of years?

• Members

Kelly Monaco and Dominic Zamprogna were so bored on today's show. I can't blame them but it's too bad since Sam and Dante are two of the only characters I have nothing against.

Maurice Bernard always talks like a machine gun. Way too fast! And when he and Morgan were yelling... oy vey...

The actor who plays Julian always either hams up his facial expressions or doesn't move his face at all. I'm not sure which is worse. And no screen presence. But I actually like his voice!

Maura West was good today but it's so distracting looking at her for reasons I mentioned in my last post a few pages back. Ava sure was shocked when she got that text from Morgan and was proven wrong. I don't care about Morgan at all but that was kinda sad when he ended it with her in that text. Her reaction was good

I thought Finola was a better actress. She talked way too fast today and with no voice fluctuations. Ian Buchanan looked like he wanted to crack up the whole time.

TJ, Molly, and Rafe really, really, really suck.

I liked seeing Lulu admit she treated Dante like trash. JMB was great (or entertainingly bad) at delusional self righteousness so I actually enjoyed Lulu playing the victim when she was in the role. Emme Rylan is better when Lulu isn't being a shrew, so I liked her scenes with Nathan.

I miss Dr. Obrecht!!! At least the actress that plays her is entertainingly horrible. Can't say that for any of the other non-actors on GH.

• Members

Well probably because he would be thinking with his little friend down under himself if he was stuck in that position.

He would pick the woman he screws above anything else but cant even show one iotta of understanding for what his own son is going through? He basically just dismissed morgans feelings to make a point.

And i would pay to see the last part of your post even if i dont agree with your take on ava and morgan lol

• Members

Duke's scenes today were the first time I wasn't bored with him in forever. Can DCFS please take Rafe and send him to a cousin in Corinth or somewhwere? KM as support for other characters is a little better than with boring clown Silas. Morgan,go away, stop pouting and just go away. Sonny... cut your losses and go call Kristina. Just tell her to stay out of this over bloated cast. Where's Carly for the 13000th episode? Ava there's a man on his way to town...his name is Ric and he's age appropriate. Plus, he's psycho like you. I thnk Steve Hardy's picture should fall every time Obrecht says she's COS.

Archived