GH50: November 2013 Discussion

• Replies 934
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Lol. I've always been interested in graphic design and posters and the like. This opening isn't very interesting visually but since less characters are featured now, the politics or who is "worthy" enough to be featured intrigues me. Plus, it's the only way we get promo shots of actors anymore.

• Members

This only works for me if there was an interest in The Qs, but there isn't. And since when have Craptini cared if something didn't work for the audience? Crappy don't back down. The audience pushes and they push back harder. They have no use for The Qs, so Craptini appear to have decided to move FrankenTodd to another family. He could very well work as part of The Qs with AJ as an adversary, but I guess AJ would have to be onscreen for that to happen.

Oh, and who is going to break the news to that heinous bitch, Tracy? FrankenTodd's shares got her ELQ. Betcha Crappy haven't even thought this far in advance.

Ok, that makes sense. Thanks for taking the time to explain :)

• Members

There were murmurings about Heather, Scott and Franco going back to early last year when this team took over. I didn't know it would take this shape, but people were always hinting around something. At that time I had heard Scott was somehow going to be in cahoots with Heather, but I had no idea how. Then they pushed Kin Shriner's return back over and over again.

I can understand having Heather involved in a scheme against the Quartermaines again, but what is the weight of this today? Scott and Heather are dragged down by the Franco character, and Franco is supposed to take on more import for us somehow? Moving him from Jason's brother to Scott and Heather's kid - with him alive and well both choices are sheer pandering, trying to make the audience invest in "the new Franco," but neither work. Making Franco a Baldwin - it's just lame, even lamer than bringing him back and trying to make him into a viable leading man taking A.J.'s place among the Qs. It's begun to remind me of the many different visions they had for Bill Eckert as they struggled to salvage that experiment. He's a sailor! He's a blue-collar man! He's a con man! He's the Great Gatsby!

Archived