GH50: November 2013 Discussion

• Replies 934
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Sonny shouting "I have never worn a wire" was obviously supposed to be a reference to the historic scene where Brenda wore a wire on him. Obviously, the writers recognize that this was a poignant moment in the character's history. It is good that they made an allusion to it, and I hope there will be more, as this storyline progresses. But it is not historically correct to say that Sonny never wore a wire. There was a storyline, a long time ago, in which Sonny was compelled to wear a wire. I cannot remember who he wore it on....maybe it was Sorrell? But I know that it was at some point after Brenda "died" in 1998 and before she came back in 2002. Sonny thought she was dead at the time and he said, regarding the irony of him wearing a wire, "if Brenda could see me now."

• Members

And BAM. There it is.

Yuck.

I cannot buy this for a second.

Robin Mattson deserves better.

I did like Ava's happy expression at Scotty wanting to prosecute Franco. And I loved Lucy's thirst for power expression as Scott was going on his rant.

Yuck at Carly near tears over Franco. GMAB.

The women really are looking good these days.

• Members

Honestly, I'm getting sick and tired of General Hospital being turned upside for these three OLTL actors. Franco is being rewritten again?!? If this doesn't take, will TPTB change his paternity again? It's a joke. I wish Frank and Ron would devote half the attention they give to the OLTL3 to the GH actors instead. Once again, it just makes me resentful. I don't care how good or well-liked these actors are, I just can't stand the sight of them anymore.

• Members

Ron Carlivati @carlivatiron 1m

Who's shipping Hotty? #GH pic.twitter.com/IZZvtsGXyy

By the way, if you all didn't realize, the paintings were all based on sandwiches. Ron just posted them all and their respective sandwich on Twitter, LOL.

Ron Carlivati @carlivatiron 31s

Heather originally ID'd them 1 by 1, adding: "Hung Wrong!" until she got to the hotdog, which she dubbed: "Well hung!" BS&P made us cut it.

Archived