B&B: October 2013 Discussion Thread

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

tumblr_mtiituzSWX1qiz02io2_250.giftumblr_mtiituzSWX1qiz02io1_250.gif

tumblr_mtiituzSWX1qiz02io3_r1_250.giftumblr_mtiituzSWX1qiz02io4_r1_250.gif

“Stephanie… she and I were married almost 300 years. She passed away last year… Funny story about that photograph. The first time I kissed another woman in this room, that picture came crashing to the floor.”

You gotta friggin be kidding me. They got rid of Taylor and now have this replacement, whom they've given her romance to and even old scenes?

it happened on the show

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Well, I'm several episodes behind, just catching up tonight. I hope this custody issue with Will goes on for awhile.

Loved the little reference to Dallas. Brooke: "Katie, Mom and Storm are dead, Dad is working in Dallas, if you and I are fighting what does that do to the Logan family". Little inside jokes like that make me happy.

I like Quinn. I love that she didn't even blush when Liam confronted her about sending that video to Hope. Climb that social ladder Quinn!

I get such a Stephenie and Eric vibe from Caroline/Rick. She is this power house and he is this weakling being pushed along by her ambition. I wonder if it's intentional.

• Members

No, but Brooke and Bill are talking about getting married, while Caroline asked Eric to design a wedding gown for her.

Oh, and Katie told Bill she had a bad feeling about his climbing trip and begged him not to go. The anvils are falling fast and hard. LOL!

Archived