All Soaps: Casting News - Who's In & Who's Out?

Ben

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Nor do I, but I've just decided he has something on ITV higher-ups and isn't afraid of broadcasting it.

If he can't go, and if Michelle can't go, then I'd say Fiz, Chesney (nothing against the actor - it's just time to go, IMO), Izzy, Anna (see Chesney), Old Man Nick (with a proper recast down the line). I can't speak for the Nazirs as I've never actually bothered watching them.

The sad thing is there are some idiots who constantly insist the only people who need to be written out are Emily/Rita/Ken.

• Members

The Nazir father can definitely go-he's totally worthless. Shelley King, who plays the mother, can be quite amusing (she recently referenced an Edward Albee play about a man in love with a goat!). Jimi Mistry is OK. The two younger ones have potential, especially the young man. He's someone to watch.

Ah, OK, Mark Moraghan's playing Eileen's new fella:

http://coronationstreetupdates.blogspot.co.uk/2015/02/spoilers-for-next-weeks-coronation_24.html?m=1

• Members

I was just about to unfollow Mark on Twitter, Carl. He kept banging on about soccer! I had the big time hots for him when he was on Brookside and Holby City.

I have the same problem with Digital Spy-very annoying. At least I can get to the forums quickly via Google.

• Members

I sometimes forget just how commonplace football is in the UK until I go to some soap actor Twitters and it's all they talk about. At least the Emmerdale actors...

It took me ages to figure out how to get to UK only Digital Spy. I think it used to be even more difficult than it is now - maybe they got complaints. I can't remember how many years it was that I would look for new headlines and see "Brad and Angelina want to be on Eastenders" or "Anne Hathaway loves Emmerdale."

• Members

Isn't football getting a bit more air time in the US, now? Nick Jonas said last week (when he appeared on a magazine show) that you can get the matches that air at a semi-decent hour, now.

I don't know why DS has a separate site for the US, when all the US content appears on the UK site, anyway. The UK site should be the only site. Anything else seems redundant and pointless.

Archived