GH stars expecting... and married!

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Barash loves his blondes! LOL actually I think Brandon just adores women in general. I will always have a soft spot for him and Johnny on GH -- he had insane chemistry with everybody except for Julie Marie Berman, aka the Chemistry Vaccuum. Plus I find him so much hotter than a lot of the waxed and plucked twink boys on soaps.

As for Kirsten, she has been through the mill and back again, dysfunctional family, serious health issues, a previous tendency to try and numb the pain. She seems to have become more grounded since her return, and perhaps BB provides some stability in her life, too. So double congrats to them!

LOL, can't wait to see Tony Geary's face when he starts being asked about KS conceiving in his guest room. :lol:

• Members

Yes, Bryan recently called Kelly "his lady" when he posted a picture of the two of them on Twitter.

There's about a 6-7 year age difference between them, so I guess Kelly likes the younger guys! laugh.png

Of course, James DePaiva's (Max OLTL) ex-wife, Misty Rowe (former Hee Haw Honey/Playboy model/mother of JDP's daughter Dreama), was once quoted in an interview as saying, "I love sex. Always have and always will. Especially if the guy is younger than me", so there you are ;) .

Actually, wow, imagine Morgan and Britt together. Sonny and Carly having to sit through a family dinner with Dr. O and possibly Faison? Neither of them would make it out alive! DO IT! biggrin.png

Archived