• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Why are you obsessive about Jesse? Must be anti-Darnell and Anti-Jesse. I wonder what Darnell would say if he read some of the postings here bordering slander lawsuits. I wonder what Ginger Smith would say too if she got on these boards and reads some of these postings here too.

In your own opinion.

• Members
why are you so obsessed about people they don't care for Jesse?

Now praising Angie/David's dancing and enjoying Jesses drunken tirade is bordering on a slanderous lawsuit. Girl, you done lost it? Thanks for topping yourself with that one. Bye

thanks for stating the obvious. Unless I'm quoting someone, I am always writing from my opinion

• Members

You can't slander a fictional character. I bet if Darnell took the time to read these posts he'd think you're certifiable.

Earth to Linda: you can dislike a character's actions and still like the character. You can dislike a character and still think the actor seems like a nice person.

• Members

Darnell would read my postings and appreciate the dedication and loyalty to the character, for better or worse. and he would say thank you for the love and support. Those kinds of things do mean alot to actors. He would see I am his backer to the max and unwavering in my support in all his career. I love the character of Jesse and yes, always reported that Darnell is one of the few nice guys left in Hollywood. I have been following his career since his days on Soul Train and enjoy all his projects to date.

• Members

The AMC FB page posted one of their "like/share" posts about Jesse and David's "brawl" (their word, not mine) and I have to say the comments are flying. It's gotten more comments in an hour than most of the other posts get in days. That makes me happier than I can express.

Most of the comments are actually about the story too. Very little of the "This shuld be bak on regular tv!!!" "ware's ericka???" stuff

• Members

And you don't slander an actor by being critiquing his performance either. I also don't think Darnell thinks all his fans need to defend all of fictional Jesse's actions and also appreciates the fact that its not all patios and cookouts for Jesse and Angie because that would bore him and the vast majority of the audience too.

Archived