• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I've been suspecting that all along given how she never responds when anyone brings up Jesse's 1980s history that contradicts her "heroic" beliefs. I doubt she even knows who Frank & Nancy were. It really wouldn't surprise me if she only started watching AMC in the last 5 years or so it was on ABC.

• Members

I just can't with Linda and this constant Jesse/Angie thing day in and day out. WE. GET. IT.

I'm not a mean poster and Linda, please don't lecture me. I don't know you, I have nothing against you, but seriously. Seriously.

And IMO, it doesn't matter how long anyone has watched this show. To me, a dedicated fan means a lot of things, not just someone who has watched from the debut. That IS dedication, props to you but stop dismissing people because of the fact that they "aren't as dedicated" which you do imply quite frequently.

AMC has been really really good. You invent problems that don't exist with this show (and Prospect Park) and then you turn it around to be about something completely different (and you go into other threads and post the same stuff).

Can't you just enjoy the show, post and chat, stop taking things personally in regards to Darnell/Jesse, because now it probably has become somewhat personal with others (not that I know this). With me, it's not, like I said, I am NOT telling anyone what to post but seriously. SO many people have spoken up and I'm sorry but it's not a 'mob mentality' or 'cliques'. I'm apart of no clique here. I'm not here to be lectured or criticized.

Anyway ... AMC has been fantstic. I'm so bummed seeing Adam anymore. SOmething just is off and I really hope DC is OK. I wish they'd instead maybe, you know, work with him instead of it just being an off-the-cuff kind of thing. Just a thought. I totally appreciate his retirement and just selfishly want him around but this is going to become a further issue.

I love the idea he's got some illness and is rebuilding everything, etc. when all his family wants is him around.

Colby has SO become a favorite and I'm not even minding Anders much. Still not 100% but I'm getting there with him.

David/Angie dancing <3

Jesse's downfall has been long-coming, IMO. And Linda, I don't hate Jesse or Darnell so Linda, I'm not anti them, OK (god, why am I explaining myself?).

• Members

No you don't know me. and I love the character of Jesse and am a lifetime supporter of Darnell and Debbi, being a babyboomer of a certain age and all. I am unwavering in my dedication and loyalty to them and their characters from all their projects over the years. I never tell posters what to post and how to post and what they should post. I respect all posters rights to freedom of speech and free expression.

• Members

Do they not ban trolls here? This has gone on far too long. Every day reading how I am not black enough (unlike white Linda) to understand the struggles of black Jesse, how I haven't been watching AMC long enough to understand the essence of Agnes Nixon's being. Heck, in one post she practically admits to being a troll. The block option isn't completely helpful.

There just has to be something that can be done to stop this insanity permanently.

Archived