• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Maybe Billy Clyde doesn't consider Emily Ann his daughter at this point? I'm not sure. Either way, that line about him not having children made it into the show, right? So whether or not that's a blooper, I doubt it has anything to do with the

cuts. It's like them ignoring Jacob Foster because it's convenient.

• Members

Well, they don't completely ignore Jacob. They have made reference to Cassandra being Jesse's step daughter at least three times. But like you said another possible blooper. Like Lucy getting a job and moving to Philly at five years old.

Just found this, start at 2:52 (spoilerish/speculation related).

• Members

What exactly was his line about not having children? I thought, but I can't remember it, that it could be read ambiguously--I mean Emily Ann basically was not his daughter--he never got to raise her and then for all we know she's still crazy, or at least obviously has zero contact with him.

• Members

So my mom finally texted me and said that this past weeks episodes sold her finally that the show is back in all it's glory! She is a baby-boomer, married 35 years, and has watched the show on and off since it started back in 1970.

She is conflicted because she enjoys Angie and David as friends, but also wouldn't mind if they became a couple down the line.. and she was a hard-core Jesse/Angie fan in the 1980s, while saying they were the reason she came back to watching the show full time in 2008 after being driven away by the Ryan/Greenlee/Kendall/Zach show. She loves Zach with Lea, wouldn't mind Kendall back but not if she reunites with Kendall.. and prays that Greenlee never comes back to the show. Her fav moment from the 2000s era was when Greenlee rode the motorcycle off the cliff and was presumed dead.

She is warming to Celia, thinks that the writing for Colby is too uneven.. all the traits of mama Liza with very little of the human moments.. though she did like the Colby/Cassandra scenes. Is interested in the David/Cara/JR story brewing.. she thinks Cara has chemistry with both David and JR while she feels sorry for this version of JR. She said when JY was playing JR, she thought he was a conceited douche.. but she loved that LOL.. however, she thinks the current actor fits with someone coming out of a 5 yr coma.. and anxious to change and prove himself.. yet still falling back on old demons.

She loves Opal/Pete.. and thinks there is a little chemistry between Dixie/Dr. Anders... who she has a massive crush on.. especially in his party outfit LOL She likes Miranda.. thinking she has some of Erica's personality mixed with Bianca's personality.

After weeks of me convincing her to keep watching (after she was resistant to watch after finding out Erica wasn't coming back), she finally is won over.. and told me that if the next batch of episodes filmed maintain the quality of the Chandler Gala episodes.. she will be a fan for life again!

Archived