• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

It really was exciting- I was like its you brookenadam! Its good Ginger is not on Twitter. From what I saw on this Brooke Chandler account or something like that that I believe to be her (photo is Brooke & Adam wedding), she sends Jen P like a relentless amount of messages about demanding a better man for "Queen Dorian" & her hatred of Matthew. I sound stalkery but really I fell into it looking at fan responses to something JP tweeted & I could not resist clicking to see more.

She gave us coherent sentences & complete thoughts at least

• Members

That's never going to happen. There's only two podcasts in the world with my voice on them, and both times I sounded like I was broadcasting from the sewers with old shoe leather in my mouth. I'm a fast-mumbler.

• Members

So 2 things that were apparently dropped this week but made it to this week's SOD recap if anyone's interested

T&B morning after- "Todd teases Blair about them getting married again, then admits he's serious. Blair agrees to think about it."

Matthew & Michelle at the Palace- "When Matthew and Michelle go for round two, she insists he doesn't need a condom. Matthew protests but Michelle silences him with a kiss"

• Members

Oh interesting- reading the recap, I guess it was originally planned for this week because it has that happening right before Jack came in all angry but I'm sure they could move things around. That looks like yet another Hulu preview because there was another one earlier this week with Dani/Arturo and Viki/Clint stuff that hasn't happened yet- they seem to be churning them out.

Archived