The Taylor Swift Thread

• Administrator

Loved this video. It's probably my second favourite video from this 1989 era.  There's so many beautiful images, and scenery, and landscape (I need to visit New Zealand!).  I also love that there's only Taylor in the video.   

I thought this was cool!

Please register in order to view this content

• Replies 743
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 1 month later...
  • Administrator
The "lesser" categories are given out before the telecast. But I thought Pop Vocal Album was a televised category - I guess they're cutting out more televised categories this year because it's only 3 hour show instead of the usual 3.5 hours. 

• Administrator

Just checked my DVR and you're right, it's 3.5 hours.  When I set my DVR a week ago, it only said 3 hours.  Well that sucks then that the top Pop category was banished to airing online. What's up with that!

Edited by Toups

• Administrator

The reports saying she would perform a song that she never did on TV didn't know what they were talking about.  She already performed OOTW on the Jimmy Kimmel show. The performance was nothing new for her fans that saw her in concert, which was a lot better. 

• Administrator

AHH!!!!! SHE DID IT!!!! WOOHOOO!!!!  She just made history as the first woman to ever win two AOTY.  What huge and greatly deserved accomplishment.   And the thing is, her best is yet to come.  She's not even in her prime yet!!  Holy crap my heart my pounding.  LOL!!! 

I'm so proud of her.  And what a great speech, great message.  Bravo, Taylor. 

"I want to thank the fans for the last 10 years and the recording academy for giving us this unbelievable honor. I want to thank all of my collaborators who you see on this stage. Mostly I want to thank my co-executive producer Max Martin who has deserved to be up here for 25 years. And as the first woman to win Album of the Year at the Grammys twice I want to say to all the young women out there: there are going to be people along the way who will try to undercut your success or take credit for your accomplishments or your fame. But if you just focus on the work and you don’t let those people side track you, someday when you get to where you’re going, you’ll look around and you’ll know that it was you and the people who love you that put you there and that will be the greatest feeeling in the world. Thank you for this moment."

Edited by Toups