AMC: Wednesday June 12, 2013 Episode Discussion

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I have to laugh. Yeah, it makes sense that YouTube would pull that clip. They've pulled others that were milder. I hope PP uses this little kerfuffle as a way to promote the shows. "See the scene that was so HOT it got pulled from the internet!"

• Members
. I think it is a plot point to help reinstate his medical license with showing the state board that he saved Cassandra's life and he will get Angie's support and backing. Maybe the device will go into Cassandra's heart. There is the David and Cara baby storyline waiting to get heated up.

• Members

Colby Chandler is the only reason I am watching this snoozefest. She is EVERYTHING. The blowjob scene was fun to watch, I can get why people are offended by it but I enjoyed it, Rob Wilson is a hottie and definitely one of the better finds of nuAMC.

I wonder where they are going with JR and Cara, are they just friendly or will she get caught up in the David/JR crossfire? I can't get behind Ryan Bittle as JR simply because he's not Jacob Young. He's a good actor but he's just not the JR I am used to.

• Members

The blow job -- it pushed the envelope a little too much, but Petey's reaction did look real. I rolled my eyes at Petey saying, "I guess I just got over the geek stereotype and started working out." No, it's because your character was recast. I don't get why they bothered explaining that but not the extreme change in Colby's character.

Brooke and Dimitri were good. I liked the mention of Wildwind, Caleb (again but no Asher!), Alex Devane (Finola Hughes :) ), Edmund, and Sam and Maddie.

JR and Cara, I hope they aren't going there. JR isn't listening to anything Cara says already and is putting his life at risk. What would attract her to him romantically?

Archived