GH50: Discussion Week of June 10th...

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Perhaps I can't be objective, but was KSu especially awful today? Wow! It was almost like a comedy skit.

Poor Liv, can't STFU long enough to suffer from a gunshot wound. Good Lawd!

Purina? Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Poor Patty!

Anna is rocking! Excellent deduction and it didn't take 2 weeks to figure it out.

Sonny manhandling Shawn? Um no!

Sonny/Carly/Tweety/Shawn - I'm actually digging this one [for now].

• Members
nah she wasnt trying to go that far, but she was thirsty about seeing him half naked. I had to roll my eyes at her taking her shirt off and then stripping him down right there at the restaurant when there were customers around

• Members
bc she wanted to get herself wet so she could have an excuse to take off her shirt. Thats in the skank handbook. She must be REALLY thirsty, bc what black girl with a weave would purposely get her hair wet over a guy she doesnt even know? Not many

• Members

I watched that "love" scene.

I need brain bleach. It was truly cringeworthy.

I thought sitting through DOOL's EJami was bad, but at least they have CHEMISTRY (I simply hate EJ and I hate Sami when she's anywhere near him, but I won't deny the chemistry there). Patrick and Sabrina are the very definition of anti-chemistry.

• Members

Don't lie. There was nothing great about today

Diane: "To rip her foster child away from her at the moment she might lose her biological child"

Silas: "What does one thing have to do with the other"

Wow. Good to see he is a man of compassion. Loved Sam telling him to shut the hell up earlier

Shawn telling her could strangle Carly. :rolleyes: So he blames her for his f--kup? She is not his boss; Sonny he is. He shouldn't have taken orders from her anyway and its not her fault he cant aim.

Oh and the worst part was Sonny threatening to kill Carly, the mother of two of his children. Oh STFU. I wish Carly had told them both where to shove it

Archived