More All My Children & One Life To Live June 2013 Discussion

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Haha more catering scenes?!? Didn't we do that last week? Oh well I'm glad they're eating well after ABC starved them, hopefully its not breaking the budget.

I actually liked the cutting it into an AMC half and an OLTL half- it felt a little less erratic than last week. Although they could do recaps for both at the top and preview at the end so then it wouldn't feel totally separate.

Liked that it was a Robin Strasser heavy ep- maybe one week they could sit with her as she does the hotline.

OLTL previews looked more exciting than AMC- its been a couple weeks since I've felt that way so that's a good sign. Not that AMC looks bad though.

• Members

It showed up in my queue as one 11 minute AMC episode sometime this afternoon. I think it's a good idea to split them if for no other reason than that makes the MORE eps shorter and easier to watch.

Frankly, I wish PP and Hulu would stop shoving OLTL at me everytime I turn around. Whenever I watch AMC the autoplay automatically moves on to OLTL even though there are other shows in my queue and when I'm on the AMC home page I see this button that says "You may also like One Life to Live." (No I won't so leave me alone.) I've never gotten that with any other show.

• Members

This show is a mess and keeps changing every single week. The only thing consistent about it is the host. Makes it very confusing for the viewer. First its 2 different half hour shows for each soap, then its 1 half hour show for both Now its two 12 minute shows each soap. Before it was listed in the queue of both soaps, then switched off between both every week and now back in both. Before it was listed in the episode counts of the shows and now its not. Im getting whiplash trying to keep up.

No it is two separate episodes. The AMC episode automatically queued up after but they weren't one episode

Archived