• Members

I most certainly think the P&G soap fans had the same problem!! That last sentence "As far as things such as boycotting the networks? Well, The PGP soap fans did those things as well!" was supposed to enforce my opinion that PGP soaps went through the same crap, which is why they did things such as boycotting the network. I guess I needed to clarify.

• Replies 336
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Yeah I tend to agree- yesterday she threw this out there:

robin strasser@robinstrasser

Heard this?: "Don't quit your day job" Thank Heaven for my passion for real estate AND cooking. Why not cook up a REAL reality show? (lol)

But if she's right, great! Apparently the SoapsinDepth editor and Dan Kroll(?) from Soapcentral both threw out on a podcast last night that they're hearing that this the union issues are non-major, expected to be resolved soon and taping will resume early August-ish. Don't know much about either of their track records- beyond a decade plus of Brenda's back covers from SID.

• Members

And how many non-robin fans listen to that anyway. I love her. But she's a nut. Pure and simple. I don't even get what she's trying to say half the time. How serious is this? Doesn't change anything. It will work out or not. I think it will. Not based on Robin's hotline.

• Members

Rumor: AMC and OLTL cancelled and not coming back. Remember this is just a rumor. See how easy that was? All Id have to do is put this on social media and people will run with it and spread it like fact. (Heck, SID/SOD would probably make an article about it) Its worse coming from her bc as an actress, they expect her word to carry more weight. If she doesn't know it as fact, then she shouldn't be starting/spreading any rumors

• Members

And give us a break....from you...sorry but you have become so annoying with your posts....well IMO....lol

Quit jumping on other posters because they don't worship RS....or believe the news you constantly post on here.

Archived