DAYS: June 2013 Discussion Thread

• Replies 377
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Regarding DAYS and wardrobe, if you haven't had a chance, you should listen to Jaime Lyn Bauer's radio interview that was put here last week. She talks a little about DAYS and she, I think, said they don't have a wardrobe department anymore, and items have to be fitted on-set, etc.

• Members

Love, love that Anne is back :D Tossing out shade Jen/Dan's way as usual

Glad I was wrong about Kate thinking Sami unplugged Rafe's machine. BTW, she looked flawless today.

Stefano trying to get revenge on Rafe bc Kate moved on with him...have a seat! You divorced Kate, tossed her out and wanted nothing to do with her until now

OMG, Jen said show me the receipts

receipts.gif

gsV1Gvr.jpg?1?8343 h9tNN2Q.jpg?1

I love Chad's new hairstyle. It reminds me of TOP (that one is for AMD). He really is looking super good these days. Glad to see him visit Will as they barely interact as friends

I hate seeing Daniel with Parker. Chloe come get your kid!

• Members

This show continues to give me most of what I want! Kate vs. Sami is my second favorite DAYS rivalry of all time and the writers have found a way to get them back at each other's throats again. Stefano seems to be headed back to becoming his evil vengeful self again. Jen and Dan is back to supporting characters where they belong and I am actually interested in their story now with JJ in the mix. Unfortunately, as much as I love sexy Cameron, I have a feeling that he is going to be the hated one in this triangle. Not only because of where I see the writing headed but also because I don't think Nathan Owens has enough depth to not make Cameron a one note character. Not sure if this going to make much of a triangle given how likeable Casey has made Chad.

On another note, I think it's time Kristen Alfonso gets her own storyline. I kinda miss the days when Marlena and Hope were front burner. It seems that the writers are no longer interested in writing for heroines anymore, and when they do, they pick the wrong ones to write for (i.e. Jennifer). I guess we find vixens and b*tches more interesting given how much we as an audience love Nicole, Anne, Sami, Kate, and Kristen and even root for them over the "good" characters.

• Members

Though I hope for a Nabi reunion, I continue to be proud of Gabi for not crumbling under the reality of her situation with Nick. Yeah, she's hurt, but she has her eyes on what's most important which is being a good mother to Ariana. And yes, Gabi, though admittedly it's a little late, the question *is* how can you love someone you don't really know?

As always, I love the Wabi friendship. They have come full circle from when this baby mess begain. It's no longer, I regret having slept with you and gotten/you pregnant. To almost a sense of I'm so happy that we have this baby together. You're the best. I'm the best. And together we are the best because we created this beautiful baby together. And aww at the baby quieting down when LK handed her to CB. Perfect timing for the scene. Speaking of the baby, I kind of got the impression today that Wabi decided on naming the baby Grace together. If that's the case, it makes my Wabi loving heart go awwww.

And oh, yeah, CM just twinkles when he's in scenes with CB. I think he still has a crush on her. I see why he said the upcoming scenes with Gabi are some of his favorites. Plus, he was all sparkly with CD, too. He just seemed so happy.

I can not believe Stefano wants Banardi to castrate the idiot. LOL. Talk about Old World revenge.

LOL at Ann. Even though I don't hate Dannifer, her intense dislike of them is a hoot. I like Badass JJ, but the boy has anger issues. I hope the show does't turn him into a boring goody two-shoes. He needs an edge like his cousin Nick.

Kate/Sami? The less said the better.

• Members

Loved the Gabi and Nick scenes. They were so full of believable angst. They have miles of muddy water to traverse before finding their way back to each other.

I'm happy Nick realized that he does in fact love her, but knows he screwed up and is messed up. Despite their issues, he's honoring his promise to take care of her and Arianna. At the same time he's honoring his new truth, i.e., the realization of the injustice her perpetrated against Will. BB continues to blow me away as the dejected, agonizingly pain filled, sorrowful Nick. Bravo! BB.

I continue to root for Gabi as well. She's being empathetic. She is showing understanding that pain and desperation can cause one to act in despicable ways. The lesson she learned from her own mistakes is fresh in her mind and it allows her to give credence to Nick's heartfelt words. She not blaming him.. But she's evaluating herself, and looking at her part in this mess. As she said today, she has to get smarter for herself, but more importantly for her daughter.

I'm so happy neither of them were desperately trying to get to the other (I'm looking at you, Will.. RME)). They are both taking the time to deal with the most important issues at hand. Nick, his coming to terms with the cause and effect of his actions. And Gabi, the development of her inner strength and (worldly) wisdom so that she can give her child the correct guidance and love she deserves.

Archived