Create a Soap Town....

Winchester91

• Members

Hillary B. Smith

Ariel Patterson Walsh

Wife of Bart Walsh. lost her cosmetics company Sirena Cosmetics, she was fiery and feisty, very dedicated but she tends to trust the wrong people and often resorts to blackmail, corporate espionage and attempted murder to make up for that.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I was gonna put Hillary in that same role! I guess she really was made to be Ariel.

Kate Mansi
Gianna_zps546bd21f.jpg
Gianna Santo Mauro

The Italian-American "princess", Gianna can be a bit of an bimbo and her often insufferable stupidity has cost her a relationship with Harvey. She spends hours doing her make-up and hair (with mixed results), but she still feels ugly. She wants to get enough money to afford extensive plastic surgery due to low self-worth, but Harvey disapproves of her constant focus on looks. Gianna works as a secretary for the Port Sanders City Hospital.

• Members

Krista Tesreau

Marcella Mauro

Vain and beautiful single mother of Gianna, she co-founded Sirena Cosmetics with Ariel Walsh.. As the widow of reformed crime boss Donatello Mauro, she previously used her power as Godmother to spoil Gianna when she was growing, but when it was discovered her and Donatello's marriage was invalid, she lost all of her money, until she had a brief affair with Lester Francis. Currently she is dealing with her fraternal twin sister's return to Port Sanders

• Members

Jordan Lane Price

Suzette_zpsec7b2cec.jpg

Suzette Alexandre

The perky Suzette, was hired by Marcella to be the face and spokesmodel of Sirena Cosmetics, until Lukas took over...cruelly firing her when she refused to cover up his shady embezzlement of funds. Suzette is now back in college and living with Marcella and Gianna. Suzette struggled with an eating disorder due to pressures of the modeling industry, but she tries to stay positive. She acts as an older sister figure to Gianna and often scolds Gianna when she steps out of line. She's Oliver Walsh's main nemesis as she finds out that he has been poisoning some people in the town.

• Members

ok I will add another character

Maureen Garrett

Jeannie Fontana

Mother of Marcella Mauro, came out as a lesbian almost 10 years ago.. She had a mental breakdown 16 years ago after being brutally raped by her ex-husband, she later murdered him and kidnapped all the children in Port Saunders, she was sent to a psychiatric facility and met a nurse named Rebecca and fell in love

• Members

ChateauFrancis_zpsc190d984.jpg

Chateau Francis

Built in 1874 for the eccentric American millionaire bank president, Jeremiah Francis, and his family, Chateau Francis has much history in the town of Port Sanders. This is the site of important meetings with presidents and dignitaries, weddings, funerals, and even 2 murders! Called the "Heart of Port Sanders", Chateau Francis is one of the pinnacles of Upstate New York and is a popular social nexus. It has an indoor pool, over 50 full-time caretakers/household help and 2 valets. It even has a croquet field for those who want to try their hand at playing.

Current Residents: Lester Francis, Trey Francis, and Lily Burns.

• Members

that's right.. it's my turn.. let me look at my list, I have one

Florencia Lozano

Magdalena Santana

This Latina beauty, who serves as Port Sanders' District Attorney, has a past with Lukas Burns and Alana Fontana, Marcella's fraternal twin sister.. Her daughter Sophia has a very great friendship with Mason, who confessed to her his secret. Magdalena kept the identity of Sophia's daughter a secret, but Alana knows the truth.

• Members

Steve Burton

steve-burton_zps0312e493.jpg

Dr. Gregor Strauss.

Ex-boyfriend of Magdalena, Gregor is the Head Oncologist at the Port Sanders City Hospital. Having lost his wife Gina Bailey due to Gina taking a bullet meant for Lukas, Gregor finds himself alone in life. Due to Cystic Fibrosis complications leaving him infertile, Dr. Strauss adopts two Nigerian boys, Kenny and Duncan, who are now teens in Port Sanders High School. He is extremely suspicious of Oliver Walsh's intentions and wants to keep a close eye on him. Though, his relationship with Magdalena failed, he wants to help her feel comfortable in a town that has shunned her for her past. He's currently treating Alana for leukemia.

Archived