Amanda Bynes done lost her mind

Cheap21

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I wonder when we'll find out what exactly is going on with her. Obviously SOMETHING is going on. Somehow this seems more bizarre than most cases because she seems so isolated whereas the Paris Hilton's and Nicole Ritche and Lindsay Lohan were always surrounded with friends and some family during their issues. She seems so isolated.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

I don't know if y'all heard, but more crazy antics from Mandy: she started a fire in some random woman's driveway Monday night....

http://www.tmz.com/2013/07/23/amanda-bynes-hospitalized-on-5150-hold-welcome/?ncid=webmail2

Amanda Bynes Hospitalized on 5150 Hold
by TMZ Staff
7/23/13

Amanda Bynes is currently hospitalized on a 5150 hold ... after starting a small fire in the driveway of some random person's house Monday night, TMZ has learned.

Law enforcement sources tell us, the fire department responded to the home in Thousand Oaks, CA around 9pm -- near where Amanda was just accused of trespassing -- after someone noticed the small blaze in the driveway. The sheriff's department was subsequently called when Amanda was found standing near the campfire.

When sheriff's deputies arrived, they questioned Amanda about what she was doing, and why she was doing it -- and based on her answers, they determined she needed to be hospitalized on a 5150 hold. Translation: her answers were really wacky.

A 5150 hold is an involuntary hospitalization for mental evaluation. Amanda can only be held for 72 hours though.

Update: 8:35 AM PT

TMZ just spoke to the woman whose driveway Amanda built the fire on, and she tells us, she had no idea what was going on until cops knocked on her front door. She says cops asked her, "Do you know anyone by the name of Amanda Bynes, or why she would have some vendetta against you?" She said no ... not surprising because the woman is elderly.

Cops then described to her that there was a young lady in her driveway, who had lit a fire and was carrying a "little red gas tank." The homeowner says cops told her Amanda had burned part of her clothing.

• Members

For real!

She drives drunk, throws bongs out windows, assaults people and now is an arsonist. I think it’s about time to lock her up!!! She should’ve been institutionalized months ago; the girl hasn't been safe to roam the streets for a while. Lord, I hope she will finally get the treatment she so desperately needs. Even Britney at her craziest wasn’t THIS bad.

Archived