Amanda Bynes done lost her mind

Cheap21

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I don't mean to generalize, but if Amanda Bynes is, indeed, schizophrenic, this is the end of her time in public life. There really isn't any coming back from it, certainly she can live a much more functional, happy life, but any ideas of her having a career and being a truly 'normal' person are out of the question.

I sincerely hope she is institutionalized for a very long time, receives the medical care she needs and that her parents are granted a conservatorship over her permanently so that she can be taken care of.

• Members

Last I read they were saying she had "schizophrenic tendencies". I wonder if it will end up being full-blown schizophrenia or not. For a while I was fairly convinced she was manic depressive. I know many people that suffer from that disease, including one in my immediate family, and some of her behavior seemed familiar to me (though no one I know has been at those extremes).

• Members

Yeah you probably know more than I do. I haven't really been following her actions super closely, at least from a medical standpoint. I just noticed a couple of things with her that reminded me of someone I know who has suffered from manic depression (though Bynes' seems much more extreme).

• 1 year later...

Archived