AMC: Airdate/First Look at Returning Character

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I honestly don't think he looks bad there for his age, drugs or no drugs. He looks like a man his age would appear to be. Now the lack if hair is a bit jarring at first bug he was balding even going back 20 years when he was on AMC

• Members

I agree. Robert Downey Jr. is a megastar - surely it's OK to give Nader a shot years after his last arrest. One of my favorite soap actors, Jordan Clarke, had a ton of problems, but GL gave him a few chances, and he did them proud.

• Members

I can only pray that he has no longer on the dark path he was. This is the man who was caught selling cocaine to an undercover cop. This it the man who drove under the influence with his child on the LIE.

I hope he takes this opportunity by the horns and show people that he is the great actor he once was. I am just cautious in me expectations.

There's no Mark Consuelos around anymore to bail this man out of trouble.

• Members

Why are people so insensitive Michael Nader had a drug problem and now he's sober gotten his life together. People arent perfect and have problems in life. He should be given another chance. Look at Sean kanan he was a heavy drug user and alcoholic now he's sober and speaks out quite about his road to recovery. I think it's awesome.

• Members

I just want Susan to come back - I'd love to see Erica and Dimitri interact again after all this time. Is there still a spark there? I'd also love to see Dimitri completely stunned by how close Erica and Kendall are now, considering that Kendall was a driving factor in Erica stabbing him way back in the day. :)

Archived