Sleepy Hollow: Discussion Thread

• Members

Same. I haven't watched in weeks. I've never had a case where one character gave me such a visceral negative reaction. It sounds like they show has tried to re-figure the few episodes they could and that's made them a mess but that what they've got to do but I'm not going even think about coming back unless they make some changes BTS. They need to get rid of the show runner, Katrina or preferably both.

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I read this kiss-ass interview with Katia Winter from one of the more annoying TV Guide writers (known mostly for endless clickbait articles about Supernatural). What gets me is the undercurrent that fans should feel bad if they didn't want to welcome Katrina and if they didn't it was all about "Ichabbie." It's not fair or right that Abbie was seen as so disposable by the show. And it's not hard to see why.

http://www.tvguide.com/news/even-katia-winter-thinks-sleepy-hollow-has-a-katrina-problem/

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

"much-debated"

That's being generous. Typical EW sycophants.

Few shows have ever tanked that severely in their second season, especially genre shows, which are often at their best in a second season.

He was a tone-deaf hack and I pity any show he works on.

• Members

Third season hasn't been confirmed yet but now I'm almost positive it will be with Goffman gone. Even if they do get better writing in season 3 they better hope and pray that fans return but once fans are gone they are gone.

• 1 month later...