What Would Ryan Lochte Do?

YRBB

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

When he was on Good Day Philly.... I was crying laughing at the anchors. I love how they laugh and poke fun at celebrities... my fave was when the guy imitated Kardashian... but this show is just so... Oh Ryan... oh.

• Members

I'm with NBA: I can't tell whether he's in denial about how he comes across to others, or he's playing it up because he knows it'll get a reaction. Either way, I think Mark Spitz suffered the same problem in the 1970's: out of the water, out of their element.

• Members

Its entertaining.

I like him. Hes like a big dumb puppy taken (vert attractive) human form. Hes stupid, but harmless, and is clearly talented at what he does. He just seems like hes living his life, having a blast, and not hurting anyone and I found the episodes Ive seen (the first two) to be very entertaining. He reminds me of a lot of my friends though, and I love them, so that may be why.

I love the kardashians for the same reason. they have an amazing family relationship and so much love. are they over exposed? sure, but i dont really pay much attention to them outside of the show.

• Members

I can't watch this show. I nearly had a mini heart attack at my young age just watching those news anchors absolutely LOSE IT after "interviewing" him for barely 5 minutes....

Its such a pity how beautiful he is....to have all that and yet be utterly stupid. I just don't know how someone could truly put up with that day in and day out...

Archived