Tyler Perry's 'Haves and Have Nots' on OWN

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

If he can just stand in the corner silently, I will withdraw my objection. It's the minute he starts speaking that it gets painful.

So...Veronica is just that creepy? Interesting position for an addiction counselor (or whatever the !@#$%^&*] she is...) to have.

And I would guess Celine's just jonesing for Jim, or their affair was a long, long time ago from the previews.

• Members

Yeah I ended up losing track of of HOP and I can't even remember what season it was when I last watched an episode. I think it was when Eva Marcille's character came back with the baby. After that I just saw a few shows here and there. I didn't like Janine. KKP's character annoyed. I cheered when Calvin was kissing on the latina chick played by Susie Castillo.

Meet the Browns was so damn terrible but I think I sat through 2 seasons of that show. The children on that show annoyed me more than the ones of HOP. I still don't get why they recast the good acting Briana with Logan Browning. And Mr. Brown's ass was so obnoxious.

• Members

Is Selene f--king Jim or something? Why is she flipping off at Hannah? Whoa, looks like that preview explained a little bit

Cant believe Jim had sex with Candace again. At this point, he deserves everything he gets from her. What an idiot

Veronica looked so lame stepping to Candace and threatening her. The actress just can not play fierce bitch convincingly

The scene between Benny and Darcy was awful. Again went on way too long and dialogue was torture. What is up with all these back and forth exchanges of 6 words or less?

LMAO at high bootleg Sally cheesin it up

I have pretty much everyone's name down but I cant for the life of me remember what the Cryer daughter's name is

"Id rather not have a son at all than to have a son that's not attracted to tall, busty, natural looking black GIRLS. Do I make myself clear Jeffrey?" BITCH!

Edited by Cheap21

• Members

Candace is paid off, yet Jim turns around and sleeps with her again, real smart.

LOL at Veronica saying she's from the South Side of Chicago. She was not a match for Candace either, she got chewed up.

Buzzed Kathryn was so funny, that crazy expression she had cracked me up.

Celine flipped out of Hanna, so it looks like they might be adversaries instead of friends from this point on.

• Members

Oh dear god, TP was guest hosting on The Steve harvey Morning show and when THAHNs air they talk a bit about it and Candace for a few mins. someone called in and was talking about former shows like House of Payne and TP said we might see it come back, you never know. Please kill it with fire! Just develop something else.