Y&R: Actress returning

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I tuned out of Y&R for several months because of that "creative" decision. Worse than killing Brad. It just breaks my heart every time I see Traci. If the writers were smart, we'd discover Traci had an unknown child out there. (Even stolen eggs would work for me.) The character deserved better. After all the abuse Traci took for her weight/image issues, she was one I was rooting for to come out a winner.

• Members

Traci makes me remember a time on Y&R when the show allowed for heroines (does anyone on today's Y&R even qualify as a heroine these days?) of different types and not drawn from some cookie cutter mold.

It's good when she comes on the show (although I really wish they hadn't killed off Colleen or Brad).

• Members

Sony/CBS should have made MAB send Brad away and not kill him. They then should have fired her the second she proposed killing Colleen. It is incredible that even Brad did not stop her even as the outcry grew when the story leaked. I keep thinking why MAB did it and it dawned on me that B&B had won the Emmy for outstanding drama the year before for the Storm/Katie heart story. Maybe MAB was thinking Emmy bait. But could she really be that dumb? Yep.

Archived