GH: Ice Princess

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

They didn't have a point because they need Laura. Now that she is back, Helena has all the motive she needs to get a story rolling. Plus it is the biggest, most famous story GH ever told, and this is the big celebration for the 50th. We saw with OLTL how they went all out celebrating their famous stories. It makes sense they would want to do the same for GH.

• Members

Even when Laura was front and center in their stories they seemed aimless (anything from 98-01). If I were bringing them back I'd do so through other routes, perhaps have them take over ELQ, have a cousin of Helena's, a real heel, who spars with Tracy, and maybe they fall for each other.

I wouldn't mind seeing them take over the hospital again either. GH never did anything with that idea.

• Members

The Ice Princess is an over the top sci fi plotline. Stavros as a psycho villian would work perfectly for somethnig involving that. I wouldnt expect him to really be too viable beyond that and his main function would serve as having someone in Helena's corner bc the rest, including Stefan to an extent have been portrayed as anti-Cassadines, fighting and rejecting her. I think Stavros would do well to serve as the short term villian for the story and Stefan has more longevity to give the family a presence in the town beyond that plot

• Members

Other than Laura and Scotty's returns to the canvas (with Robert hopefully waking up from the coma), I can't quite muster up the enthusiasm for this (and least of all, for the Cassadines, who I've never gotten the appeal of).

Nevertheless, I tip my hat to Cartini for giving enough of a damn about the show's history to revisit a classic storyline with (almost) all of the original players.

Archived