DAYS: Will & Sonny Week Of Jan 28th

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Yay! So glad to here Brian is back. I wished it was for longer. I'm with OLTL #1 fan, Brian making up a lie that him and Sonny had sex doesn't seem like something he'd do either. I wish they had really had sex. If Will, Sonny, and Brian were straight, Sonny and Brian would have already had sex by now.

• Members

while I do agree on the one hand (because it's very realistic that Sonny would let Brian (at least, or not put up much of a fight...) blow him), I don't think it would be 'in character' for Sonny, and it would work against how DOOL is attempting to veer away from stereotypical notions of homosexuality and promiscuity.

Brian is crazy hot, tho. I'd love to see him and Will have angry sex... LOL

• Members

I dunno, I really wouldn't have a problem with it, or see it as being stereotypical. I totally see your point, but when you consider the hetero bed-hopping we see and women bouncing from one man's bed to the next without even taking a shower in between, I don't mind Sonny having some rebound sex with a guy who's totally trying to pounce on him.

• Members

Wilson fans just had a thought: What if Will tells Sonny about what Brian said happened on their date. Sonny believes him & they go & confront Brian. Brian however drops some info too. He says I was at the coffeehouse & over heard Sonny & Chad talking about how Gabi hired her stalker & knew that he had kidnapped Melanie & didnt say anything. Could Sonny keeping that secret for Chad come back & bite Sonny in his ass. Maybe Brian learned the secret around the time Sonny did. Maybe he was at Common grounds & Overheard Chad & Sonny, but never thought to use it that is until his lie was exposed. So why not expose one of Sonny's

Archived