DAYS: Will & Sonny Week Of Jan 28th

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I wish Sami would have the same talk she had with Adrienne with Sonny. Maybe then he would see this has become more than just Wilson. The #1 thing here is the baby & nothing else matters. Not Sonny's hurt feelings, not Will's. Just the welfare of the baby.
Sonny is keeping a major secret that the mother of Will's child is a psycho & that she hired her stalker & knew he had Melanie. That affects Will & this child. Sonny loves Will so he should tell him. This secret is just as huge as the baby one & could do more damage if kept a secret.
If Sonny doesnt want to implicate Chad,have him Call up Mel, tell her whats going on & have Mel tell Will about what Gabi did. Hell have Mel tell Will over the phone, But Will needs to know for his daughter's sake

• Members

but, see that's not acceptable behavior (even when heterosexual peeps do it) in the first place, but more tolerated-due-to-conditioning, and DAYS would be doing the story they are trying to tell a disservice by muddying the already rough waters and feeding into the stereotype that homosexuality is miles away from heterosexuality, and the concept of monogamy is lost on the community.

well, show me, don't tell me, DOOL - I mean I've never for a moment gotten any kind of BIG INTIMIDATING LOVE vibe from Will/Sonny. I dunno. Maybe, they need to break up and totally rethink the SL? Perhaps 'totally together' Sonny can get hooked on drugs, or something? I dunno, but there needs to 'something standing in their way' that's not themselves. LOL

• Members

How would that bite Sonny in the butt, his "secret" is vastly diferent from Will's former secret.

I dont expect Gabu' secret to come out till the custody battle nd Sonny will prolly be the one to expose it n order to help Will.

Archived