GH: ANOTHER RETURN!!!!!

• Members

http://rdsn.net/buzz/2013/01/14/doc-vs-scotty-who-will-lucy-coe-choose-kin-shriner-returns-to-general-hospital/

KIN SHRINER Returns to “GENERAL HOSPITAL

In the midst of the latest news that Genie Francis and Jon Lindstrom are returning to ABC Daytime‘s “General Hospital,” it looks like another fan favorite is heading back to Port Charles. Kin Shriner, who has played the role of Scotty Baldwin on and off since 1978, is apparently heading back to “GH,” according to a tweet sent out by former co-star, Billy Warlock:

Good morning all! As you know my buddy Jon Lindtrom is back on GH and now Kin Shriner is going back. Please give them lots of support.Thnx!

Hmmm…Luke vs Scotty over Laura….Scotty vs Doc over Lucy. Man, will he have his hands full when he gets back.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Darn. I hope he's OK. He did seem very thin in his last appearance.

Ron or Frank just mentioned Stuart, I think without even being prompted, so I'm sure they want him back. I wonder if they will say Alan is actually alive too? They really should. Or are they gonna keep him as a ghost when they can get him back?

Glad to see Kin returning though not really a huge surprise. I expected it, what with Laura's return and even with Lucy's return. Hopefully they bring back Robin and Heather to interact at least once with him. That would be nice.

I say they're saving up Bobbie, Lesley and Audrey for the Nurses Ball. I really am surprised Jackie isn't back yet. Did she burn some bridges with the new regime or something? I feel like they wanted her back to begin with (or assumed she was still there in some capacity) and then she was "on vacation" and couldn't appear ... IDK, it's very weird. I mean, Carly's been a lead on this show for how long and her own mother isn't even around?

• Members

My understanding is they always intended to resurrect Alan to make him the head of the Quartermaines again and a stabilizing presence in Port Charles proper. Which is what he was, a precious tentpole character. I had heard the plan was for him to be found held in Switzerland, but that hasn't happened. Yet. I hope SD's health eventually permits it.

Frank claimed they were talking to both Denise Alexander and Rachel Ames about appearances soon. They said they'd get to Jackie Zeman. I'll believe it when I see the state of her face.

Archived