GH: ANOTHER RETURN!!!!!

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Sing is sister! Guza is a HACK that ruined so many vets. I want Alan Q, Audrey, Lesley, Rick, Frisco, Bobbie, Robert, Holly, Felicia (where is she?) all back and redeemed. That's the least they deserve that after helping to keep GH #1 for almost a decade.

• Members
well hopefully he isn't too heavily intertwined with Laura. I thought he always worked best with Lucy either as allies or lovers. I hope he gets to mix it up with her a bit. I'd love it if he returned as her corporate lawyer to get her out of her current jam. Maybe he can enter the ELQ story with her and interact with Tracy again as well. Laura seems like such the obvious and transparent route to go but he has other ties to this town which could be capitalized on.

• Members

there have been rumors forever that Antonio Sabato Jr.(desperately) wants to come back... if they can get Cari Shayne to return that is an INSTANT younger gen. super couple, and someone to challenge Sonny that peeps might ACTUALLY care about rooting for. They can make Jagger head detective @ PCD, and Karen can be chief of staff @ PCH.

i honestly don't understand why they're not DOING THIS?!

• Members

Im fine with them retconning Karen's death and want them to. No big back from the dead story. Just being her back as a doctor at the hospital and act like she's been alive this whole time. Scott can make a throway line about how they almost lost her in that car accident a few years back. Since they aren't going to acknowledge the supernatural reasons surrounding the circumstances of her death, then they can just ignore that whole storyline

• Members

I think it's best to leave the vampire nonsense off of GH. That really doesn't need to be mentioned as a motive to fake her death. I'd rather her not be comatose all these years but rather living her life normally elsewhere before deciding to come back to town. She can be a past doctor that Lucy decides to bring back for the NB

Archived