How do you SON?

SFK

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Desktop during daytime hours. Whenever I wake up till around 2am. Since, the desktop is in my parents' bedroom. It's the only desktop. And, I prefer desktops.

After 2am till around 6am. I use my laptop. I hate this POS though. It's been giving me issues for about a month and I have to use it in safe mode with networking.

Sometimes I'll lay in bed in the morning when I relax to go to sleep, and I'll get on SON on my Kindle Fire.

I get on SON around my mom all the time. She's a soap fan too. But, has no idea how to use a message board. She gets on social networks. But, cannot do a message board to save her life. I do read things on here to her though. Like when there's spoilers and returns.

I eat dinner at the desk in my parents' room. Sometimes I'm on SON when I'm eating. Sometimes I'm on other sites. I drink soda and water/tea/coffee all day. So, yeah, I drink on while on SON. I also get on here when I'm on Ambien sometimes at night. And, I smoke like a f**king freight train. So, yeah. Smoking while I'm on here too.

Music, yea. I use iTunes radio and get on here at the same time. I love listening to WCBS FM in NYC. Best Oldies station ever!!!! And, I watch TV while I'm on here too. Watching an AMC rerun on SoapNet right now.

LOL. There we go.

• Members

I post from my laptop and occasionally look at the site on my iPOD, but that's a rare occasion. I'm usually alone when I post, but I will also do it when others are around. I'll eat and drink while on the site, as well as listen to music.

• Members

Desktop? usually

Laptop? no

Smartphone? no

Alone in your room? which room?

Around family and friends? husband sometimes

Do you eat/drink/smoke? yes, yes, and never ever smoked

Listen to music? Watch TV? yes, sometimes one or the other

I am using my iPad now on an easy chair in my living room.

How do you SON?

• Members

Laptop.

Usually my room, on my bed mostly (my desk when it's not cluttered), sometimes downstairs in the kitchen, very rarely by the TV,

and when I was at my old jobs I got on at lunch (or when I had a free moment).

Usually alone, occasionally my family will be around when I'm downstairs, and my colleagues when I had my old jobs.

I usually have breakfast while I'm here! LOL Sometimes lunch, lots of milk, coffee, Slim Fast at breakfast, but no smoking. I'll

NEVER smoke.

Sometimes I'll have a DVD/VHS (old school!) on in my room, usually the TV's on when I'm downstairs, DEFINITELY music--sometimes

iTunes, lots of stuff on YouTube, usually TV theme songs, my one true love! LOL.

Archived