All: Recasts, What if....

• Members

In the past, I've wondered how things would have turned out had Mia Korf stayed on as Blair. Would she and Todd have even been paired? Their children would certainly look different and cassadine1991 would surely have less to talk about. ;-) I recently auditioned for a play by David Henry Huang which is based on one of his earlier plays where he erroneously hired a white man to play the lead role of an Amerasian. I thought it was so interesting/coincidental that Mia Korf was in this production, soon after leaving OLTL.

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I don't think she'd have lasted as long as she did if they didn't turn her into a blonde green eyed white woman. I cant see the subsequent writers having much interest in writing for an Asian after Malone left. Speaking of which, why was her run so short? She seemed like she should have lasted longer

• Members

I think the actress got a part on broadway or something.. and quickly quit the show right before sweeps period. Apparently, the show had to do major rewrites since her divorce story from Asa was going to be heavily featured during that sweeps period.. but when she quit.. the show quickly resolved the divorce angle and she quietly left town after saying a tearful good bye to Max.

Archived