All: The missing link

• Members

What CHARACTER do you feel should be brought in to take your soap to the next level? What's the missing link?

On B&B, I feel right now that it is Alexandria Forrester. Not that I want more young people on B&B, but because of the Family Drama it could mean. She's Thorne's daughter, and I bet she feels like she's on the outside looking in with Steffy and Hope taking over everything at Forrester Creations. And her uncle Ridge has never treated Thorne with any kind of respect. So I would have her come in, after finishing school, either business or design, and wanting a piece of the cake for her and her father.

This would of course pit Ridge & Thorne against each other again, which is always great! It would involve Brooke & Taylor so they have more to disagree about. It would involve Eric & Stephanie, and have them feel guilty about how they have handled everything in the past. It may pit Thorne and Taylor against each other. And it would be extra special if Alexandria didn't get along with either Hope or Steffy.

So at the moment considering what direction B&B has been taking in recent 2 years, I feel Alexandria is the missing link.

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Well there was Melanie...lol. IA though. There should be representation across all age groups. Will and Sonny can represent the college age crew. Chelsea, Nick, Stephanie, Abby and Nathan for the mid 20s. Phillip, Belle, Chloe and Shawn for the late 20s/early 30s. And then we have Sami and company for the mid to late 30s crowd

• Members

Philip, Belle, Chloe and Shawn need to come back and be driving story the way Sami/EJ/Nicole/Rafe are. Sami and co. Don't need to be pushed away but I would like balance. The fact that Sami and Nicole are the only females in their age range with Daniel, Rafe, Lucas, Ej, Brady, Eric being there is a little much. And with an actor on his way out Shawn is needed back, Philip should have never left. Belle and Chloe are females that are needed an have history.

Archived