Y&R: August Discussion

• Members

Her contract expires during September (don't know the exact date), but if they don't reach an agreement ASAP, bitch will finally be gone for sure. biggrin.png

I don't think I can stomach to watch this show fully again, but I'll tune in to see what Jill and Josh are doing from time to time, and Christel possibly being out is more incentive to do so.

Not that there aren't others who need to go as well...

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I have finally enjoyed Gen this past week. It took FOREVER and four personality transplants, but...

Jeff Branson is WOODEN. Granted, Phyllis lives wood more than a woodchuck...how much wood could a woodchuck...chuck?...AHEM! Anyway...and I loved him SO on GL.

Chelsea will die in childbirth. Or in some shoplifting brouhaha caused by Sharon. Trust!

• Members

I'm sure I'll have to eat my words sooner or later, but I'll take even Mister [!@#$%^&*] Ed as a Lily recast so long as it means CK is gone. I mean, forget whether this girl (Lily) behaves the way Dru and Malcolm's daughter would. I just can't take CK's valley girl-esque line delivery and demeanor anymore.

Archived