Y&R: August Discussion

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

OMG, I loved Sharon this episode! I love her for telling everybody who has hurt her to shove it. I love her in today's episode telling everybody to put on their "game faces." This is the most fun Sharon has been in forever. I know everybody here hates whta is going on with Sharon at the moment but as long as she's sticking it to the Newman snots, I'm down with it.

• Members

Sharon's off her rockers, I did enjoy her better than I have in a while though...

I think it's kind of funny how that dress made SC look her age for the first time ever, she looked exactly like she was 41 for once and looked older than Josh Morrow.

Even the Phyllis stuff had it's moments, but it's just stupid how Kevin is once again another witness to a murder!

• Members

She is representing Phyllis now. Vance should have already been mentioned as the DA prior to Michael was going to address Adam's participation in helping Patti escape the psychiatric hospital as soon as he (Vance) finished his high profile case (last spring). I hate how MAB's apparent preference for certain actors meant that their characters didn't have to face consequences or grow, or abide by the same rules as others.

• Members

Wow. Nick, that was a low blow bring up Sharon's father and her abandonment, saying that she doesn't care about her kids and saying they will hate her for wanting to go to work. They have completely destroyed Shick unbelievable.

Has Victor lost his memory?

Archived