Y&R: August Discussion

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

So wait how was Sharon supposed to disable Victor and "take care of him", as Nick said. rolleyes.gif

"I don't see anything left of the woman that I once loved." Really Nick? That could be because you have eviscerated every last bit of her while you were off banging Big Red. I wonder if Nick and Sharon will have hate sex, with the way things have been going with them lately. I saw some sparks of chemistry between the two of them with their confrontation scenes. Nick's "Don't walk away from me" and Sharon's "this is war" bits were tension filled.

Nicki and Jack lasted all of a few months. What was the point of pairing them together and having them get married?

JFP can't come in here fast enough, this show is a complete cesspool.

• Members

"Insanity" is the word of the day.

This Sharon chick... was their abuse of a sexual nature in her past? She reminds me of some women I know who have suffered through that.

That CLB is a scenery chewer.

Nikki's hair reminds me of Elly Mae Clampett. Not hating on it. Her surprise at Jack's being able to walk and his, "I'm walking away from you" was pure soap cliche.

Surprised that Bonnie Franklin is still around. How did Gen manage to track "Christian" down? I'm assuming she doesn't want anyone but herself knowing his whereabouts.

• Members

Loved today's show...especially bitchy Sharon, who is absolutely the highlight of Y&R now (actually, the highlight is when I shout "STFU you evil bitch!" to the television). But I also loved the ending with Billy seeing Victor. Can't wait to see how he handles this!

Archived