Y&R: August Discussion

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I think SC is good in some scenes but the yelling boardroom parts made me cringe. Its easy to root for her against Dull and Duller aka Victoria and Nick but being Tucker's puppet is a shame.

Jack steady begging Abby for money is pathetic. Love PB but Jack is a shell of his former self. Speaking of Abby, all these colorful baggy outfits do nothing for her. Carmine is so pointless btw.

• Members

How? Except for the horrible Joan Crawford interpretation, SC is giving her usual snarky, snobby head bopping performance, I am not even rooting for Sharon against the arrogant Newmans , and I am supposed to be LOL!

Anyone notice the irony of Sharon who gave up her child for adoption, bashing Chelsea for giving up her child for adoption to Adam, the man who gave away Sharon's child LOL!

• Members

I think Case is playing against the material and is subconsciously adding in her own disdain for it in her performances, and it's working for her. The story itself sucks, but there's been something watchable about her, and she doesn't seem to have fully given up on attempting to act like others have (Stafford, Miller, Bergman, etc)

• Members

Stafford will forever rot in hell for such a terrible performance:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/sdHSrMqURyA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

She's an incredibly lazy actress that used to be capable of much more. She also needs to learn that yelling her lines will not give her another Emmy.

• Administrator

That's what I'm wondering too. Does he have amnesia or something? I don't get what happened to him. It looks like this is MAB's lame attempt in copying The Takeover storyline from the late 90's - Victor's away while someone else runs Newman Enterprises.

Archived