Y&R: August Discussion

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

That's an old photo.

I've read comments like, "JFP should fire him, she fired Anna Lee!"

I'm not a fan of his but I think it's very easy to underestimate Victor's appeal to the casual viewer, even after the hackwork of recent years.

• Members

Ugh. Phyllis please die.

Nick is so weak. I would have kicked that woman to the curb after finding out she took all the money meant for their daughter to pay off Tim Reid. She is a disgusting individual. Hopefully JG sends her ass to jail and off the show.

• Members

Phyllis is trash. Pure trash. Taking money for her child's education is disgusting. I used to think this show hated Sharon but now I am sure Nick is in that position, he has no balls what so ever these days. He is beholden by Big Red and he isn't even a character anymore. He is just Phyllis' kept man.

• Members

I love how Sharon Case is turning lemons into lemonade, though. Her "oh HELL to the NO!" scenes yesterday were fab. I love seeing this Sharon. SS She wants money and power and who can blame her after being dumped and trashed by her "loved" ones? The way Nick, Noah, her mother and Adam have treated her has truly been horrofic. Nick took advantage of a mentally unstable moment in her life to have an affair with her, then tell her he was leaving Phyllis for her only to dump her and her unborn child at the last minute. What a winner.

And the writing for Phyllis is as it should be. Everything we've ever known about Phyllis (not "Big Red." I hate that nickname because it makes Phyllis sound like some kind of take-no-prisoners Super Heroine) is finally coming back to bite her in the ass. And in the process it has exposed her for the lying, selfish psycho she is. I am stunned MS hasn't stormed the writing offices yet. In fact, she is playing this with a lot of verve and energy which makes me think she is ok with playing this facet of Phyllis. It really contrasts with her atrocious performance not so long ago when Saint Phyllis miscarried -- all because the evil pothead told her she was a big meanie.

Archived