Love and Hip Hop Thread

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I'm far from K's biggest fan and yes she should have kept her big mouth shut while at the video shoot. But still I want to believe that she did it with good intentions.

The problem only escalated when that guy Johnny wanted to "clear the air" and started talking ish to all of them.

As for Arianne she's just spoken up a lot more than last season so I think thats why it seems like she's let fame get to her. I just think she's being more vocal and I was on her side during that altercation with Mimi.

On another note why is Mimi so mad? Girl looked like she was about to have a stroke at that shoot when she erupted....I'm sorta worried about her...

• Members

But what good intentions could K Michelle have? And why does she only ever mention gay people in a negative sense, usually as an insult? She was out of line making a scene at a place her friend invited her to. She also was out of line talking like that about the two guys while they're trying to film a video. She finally got some traction in her music career and it's weird to see her burning so many bridges when she doesn't need to. She had a fanbase without all of this foolishness. Now it makes me question everything she said previously. Perhaps she was the problem all along and that's why she had so many label issues.

• Members

^

Nope. Supposedly he dropped it, but I know he's paying for it now b/c he's trying to shop around another reality show (after his failed attempt to do a sleazy reality show called The Real Mistresses of Atlanta -_-) starring him and bland a** Toya. From what I'm hearing, no one wants to pick it up b/c he threatened to sue not just K. Michelle & Mona Scott's production but VH1 too, which is owned by Viacom. F*ck with a major network/media corporation and you're a** is done. He & Toya will be lucky if they're ever on TV again.

• Members

Remember they had one though -- it was out like a year or two ago and from what I'm reading Toya is mad at Tiny because she believes she has someone's ear at BET and basically can help her get the show greenlit, like Ma'am find yourself a new hobby.

• Members

Toya is just an entitled b*tch and a stupid one too. Like a dummy, she keeps investing in Memphitz stupid little shows & side projects, and she's going to end up broke. That's why I believe K. Michelle's story b/c Memphitz is a con-artist. He embezzled K's budget for her record, hence why he got fired from that record company. Now he's embezzling it from Toya's uneducated a**.

• Members

That's where he might be getting it. But I've heard that Wayne takes care of all his baby mommas, so he could be getting it from there too. Either way, its going to end up stopping one day soon. If its from Reginae where he's getting the money, that'll cease once she's 18. That about 4 years from now seeing as she's about to start high school.

• Members

Oh I definitely believe that he does, he has too many and too much money to not do that right. The courts would come after that ass quick! But I just mainly see money from Toya coming from Wayne and MAYBE if she saved/invested from her previous reality tv escapades. Yup, and she's about to make her own bucks after her dad signed her to YM... so we'll see how that goes.

• Members

I will admit I had doubts bout K Michelle's alleged abuse story from last season. It just seemed like she was goin over the top in her explanation of the whole thing. As for her intentions I think she wanted to give Mimi fair warning about what she was about to associate herself with (the guys and that wack as hell music video)

But yeah you have to have the patience and indulgance of 6 grandparents rolled into one in order to deal with K Michelle in a daily basis.

RE Lil' Bow wow oops I mean Rahsheeda I did feel a tiny smudge of pity for her during the scene with Kirk but at the same time I thought it was kinda funny how utterly perplexed she was by his reaction. She keeps claiming to have the perfect man and this great family life and yet it's clear something is off there. Frankly I'm surprised they even mentioned that they had sex on TV. I do wonder if they have some kinda arrangement cuz he was way too cold during that scene. He clearly could NOT care less about Rasheeda or that baby.

Kinda sad the more I think about it. And he's gonna accuse her of sleeping around and demand a blood test.....talk about no shame in your game.

Lol at Stevie J buying this psycho b a HDTV. He must be really be wanting to sleep her to be going out like that. That or terrified of what Princess Joseline is planning for his conniving butt....