GH: Is Kirsten Storms returning?

• Members

I disagree. They've softened her severely and completely changed the purpose of her character these days. Maxie was this fiesty, impulsive, fashionista and now she is this kind, caring supportive girlfriend, she's damn near maternal these days in looking after Patrick, Emma and others. KS' Maxie is going to look out of place, especially since she used to be having these cat fights with Liz and doing random adventure stuff with Spinelli before her haitus. KS Maxie was a bitchy, uptight, elitist fashionista. JL's Maxie is completely different from that central image.

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Its not like she was fighting with Liz 24/7. She was supportive and helpful towards her last year around the time Jake died. The only reason they began fighting again was bc of Matt but he's out of the picture now so Id imagine they'd go back to how they were before. Maxie is still a bitch with selfish tendencies. She continues to treat Spinelli like crap and she gets all pissy when he calls her out on it. You really think had Robin died a year ago, Maxie wouldnt care about Patrick or Emma? I see her still trying to see Patrick through his drug problems bc of her past and especially since KS played the role during the drug pushing storyline. She's still an elitist fashionista and we just saw her insult Heather's taste in fashion when she visited the old Crimson office. I fail to see the character as being completely different.

• Members

RC doesn't do friendships, or family scenes, so I doubt Maxie would care about any of this.

The main problem with "Spixie" is that he can only exist if Maxie is completely destroyed mentally. That is what gets him going. Their relationship is disgusting, and badly acted, and badly written.

• Members

No I didnt. Skin made the comment about Maxie is different now bc when KS was in the role she would fight with Liz. I responded back with that they werent always fighting and that Maxie did have it in her to be nice to Liz if the situation called for it, and I used how she was during Jake's death to support that. I never said that the two would be friendlier now.

She does get upset when Spinelli calls her out and that was in response to Maxie not being a bitch. She is selfish and treats him like crap. She's not all nice and goodness today. I wasnt making a defense on the Spinelli/Maxie romance as there is no relationship now. She's made her choice and he's moving on

Archived