GH: Is Kirsten Storms returning?

• Members

So someone who has a disease should lose their job because they are medically unable to work? That's the most twisted thinking I've heard in a long while. Their job should ABSOLUTELY be given back to them when they are able to return.

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Guys read through the FMLA law. It doesn't guarantee anyone their job back after I think 12 weeks. After that there is I think an additional 12 weeks where the employer has to guarantee you a position, not the same one, if you return.

No one is saying it's anyone's fault that someone gets sick but it's also not an employers or the govmts responsibility to guarantee holding anyone's job indefinitely.

• Members

I'll be glad to see her return. I was watching JL the other day and thinking to myself "I miss the REAL Maxie". Besides, if the writers are going to go the Spixie route again, which is seems, KS is Spinelli's Maxie. Jennifer made the M&M stuff livable, but that's about all. KS is one of those actors who has chemistry with everyone, and it will be nice to see her with Lulu and others again. She brings just enough quirk to the character to keep her from being a soap opera cliche, and while I appreciate JL's efforts, she is very cliche.

Archived