GH: Is Kirsten Storms returning?

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

KS played Belle when she was a teen. Belle was an adult by the time MM left the role. She should have been more mature and grown by then. KS's Belle was fine for the adolescent role that the character was aged at. KS was Belle throughout the high school years and early in college.

And KS's Maxie did grow. When she left last year, she was not the same destructive homewrecker she was back in 2006 during the Lucky/Liz story. The character evolved past that and that happened under KS's stint

• Members

KS had her moments, but she seemed to lose all interest in the role years before she left. I guess she probably needs the paycheck. Given how many actors on GH phone it in, she's sure to fit right in. And now Kristina will have company for bitter bitch who sneers through all her scenes.

• Members

Why they didn't kill Maxie over Georgie, is something I will never understand. Georgie just always had more potential, outside the Maxie/BJ story, Maxie has ZERO history on the show. Georgie had one of the best written teen love stories with Dillon, conflict with the Quartermaines, she had chemistry with the men they tried to pair her up with, Dillon, Diego, and even Spinelli.

Not to mention Lindzie was a superior actress, and was far more well rounded.

• Members

I got the impression that the show felt since Georgie was a "good" girl, she deserved to die. Since Maxie was damaged goods, it was supposed to be more hot and fun to see her degraded and going around getting into catfights and all the rest.

• Members

I agree that if KS's return is to be used for a Spinelli prop and she's made to worship and kiss his butt, and her only scenes are with him then yes her return is pointless, useless and I won't watch. She had decent SL's with Coop, Jessie and even Lucky. But when she teamed-up with that toad Spinelli he sucked every drop of life out of her and turned into to rainbow brite on crack.

Archived