GH: Is Kirsten Storms returning?

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

God, I hope not, as Frank would be making a big mistake in replacing a better actress with that Minnie Mouse-sounding chick.

I couldn't have said it better myself.

Moreover, JL actually portrayed Maxie out to be a young woman instead of a cartoon character. Her work will be undone if the dreadful KS returns.

I sure hope that this is wishful thinking on Mrs. Storms' part.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Members

It's a shame because she really came into her own and proved to have all the necessary chemistry with JMB, JT, JJY, and KW. I feel really sad for her; if this is a swap for KS, it's really unfair. I thought KS owned as Maxie, but JL did a great job and should be allowed to continue on. :(

• Members

Awww, I feel bad for her. It's a difficult situation. I love Kirsten Storms and honestly do prefer her in the role, but I still think that Jen Lilly was a great addition. I hope another soap picks her up or they bring her back in the future as a different character maybe.

• Members

I agree. Although it took me awhile to really get into her I really enjoyed what she was doing in the role, once they got her away from cat fights, Matt, Spinelli and Crimson I really began to like her. I really don't know what Kirsten Storms is coming back to the character has been completely changed. She is nothing like what she once was.

Archived