RUMOR REPORT: YR Fires Vet!!!

• Members
I doubt the show will recast Ashley but if they do I bet we'll be getting one of our big name stars be it Victoria Jackson, Bo Derek, Catherine Oxenberg or Kim Zimmer(insert joke here).

Nah, it'll be Meredith Baxter. Guaranteed.

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Good thing I dont watch anymore. But Ashley has been wasted for years with ABC rejects and awful storylines. I'd like to see her on Days too. I watched during that time. I didnt care for Susan but did like Kristen.

CBS should just cancel Y&R. It hasnt been Y&R in years.

• Members

For Davidson, I remember the clamor for a return back in 2007 but it never happened. I don't know how I'd feel about her return there especially right now and after the waste of Louise Sorel's return was.

The return never happened because the day Davidson was fired she signed with B&B, DAYS didn't even have a chance to give her an offer.

This isn't a MAB decision it's a Sony one. It was about contract negotiation and money.

If MAB wanted to keep Davidson, the money would be found on Sony's part. MAB gets no reprieves on this one, no casting decision does. She is EP and HW.

• Members

Not quite are you forgetting last year when they fired MTS? Or when they were going to fire EB?

Of course not. MAB doesn't like either of them. Braeden was going to get the axe and Tucker was to be the new alpha male, are you forgetting that timeline?

• Members

If "Tucker is the new Victor" does not prove to MAB's defenders (if there are any) what a clueless, tasteless woman she is....

The new Ashley....watch it happen

JULIE001.jpg

Since MAB loves hiring ATWT actress and firing them and treating them like [[email protected]#$%^&*].

Cue the big "Two can keep a secret if one of them is dead" promo.

• Members

Of course not. MAB doesn't like either of them. Braeden was going to get the axe and Tucker was to be the new alpha male, are you forgetting that timeline?

Yes she hates him so much that's why she gives into his storyline demands. Setting up someone to take their place on canvas does not make it not Sony's decision. They stepped in many a time and told the HW to get rid of someone. They did it to Victoria Rowell.

Archived