GH: Discussion for the Month of April

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

After yesterday, you want to believe it can't get worse, but then you think...this is Cartini! Of course it can get worse. A helluva lot worse - like piling chit on top of vomit! Someone bet me I can't watch 2 consecutive eppies, and depending on the prize, they might be right.

But this isn't Cartini's doing - it's all Guza...sigh!

ANDREA

• Members

WoW I can't understand why Johnny didn't realize banging Konnie would boomarang his relationship w/Carly its like

duh? She let him have it full throttle he deserved it. So he did in fact take advantage of this woman in her condition knowing

that kate would never do this sad.png

tumblr_m2yrkjbZDJ1qhtzooo6_r4_250.gif

Livia just slapped Heather. I hope she kills her

RSinclair....

I'm trying very hard to be hopeful but GH is so Sonny/Jason centric its difficult to watch I'm just not feeling it; all this dead babies, dead boyfriend, rape, rape baby & crazy women I'll give it more time. Over at the another website they're saying "how great the show is, Carlivati/Valentini are the greatest soap writers in de whole wide world" so I'm missing something because I don't think the writing is so great....Finally see Elizabeth for Jason/Sam pimping duty oh well....

• Members

Smoosh name or no smoosh name, this duo has taken this show into Soap Opera Parody. It's like watching a soap opera inside of a sitcom -- like Days of Our Lives on Friends.

Excellent writing, of course. Any woman with a brain would be glad to hear her boyfriend say "I didn't sleep with another woman because I wanted her -- I did it to get revenge on your ex-husband and the father of your kids!" and totally forgive him.

Archived