GH: Discussion for the Month of April

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

It's weird how much I LOVE Sam now. I never really liked her, except when she was with Sonny (strange I know), but now she has a personality and heart and warmth. I want more of her. She reminds me of that vulnerable Livvie in her early days, just grown up.

• Members

Its almost sacriligious to admit to loving Sam around here but Im glad someone else is a fan...lol. I love her especially now that she has a story and isnt merely someone for Jason to talk to or to agree with what he says. The writing for her under Guza was just awful. She wasnt a character. She was so irrelevant and was merely there

• Members

I watched yesterday and I had not in so long. I was super embarrassed for all parties involved, ESPECIALLY Maurice! Not one of the 4 in that room could sell this. You can't sell the unsellable! I was supposed to feel bad for Carly but this romance with Johnny is the most plot pointed ill-conceived trash on GH. I don't even recognize her. I love LW's Carly more than so many things, but I was so detached from the character and scenes. I have no desire to watch her play a 40 something 16 year old lovesick fool (loved her in that dress, however! Im not even bi-curious, but i love watching her strut around in her fitted outfits.. I'd kill for that body!) ! Connie the clown, go to hell bitch! GH does not need you! The whole thing was just a mess!

Back to the piss poor production! Why not just have Max and John make out? That or move those damn cameras back! Why do they need the cameras up the actor's nostrils? Everyone looks like they are in a closet!

Carly messing with Sam? Um why? To show the audience she's still a bad girl to offset the punk she's become with Johnny? RIDICULOUS!

What's this chit with Jasam? I don't understand, and I'm not sure I care enough to have it explained. RIDICULOUS!

Guza may have been a serial killer but he had the decency to kill the characters an not let a bunch of zombies roam thru PC

Gonna take up another language because I've run out of English words to describe those 2 putrid bastards aka Cartini!

ANDREA

• Members

Though I have found Sam irrelevant for the most part, I'm the only one around these parts who actually appreciates Ron for providing her with something more to do than being Jasus' footstool. She finally has a "Carly" (i.e.: a friend of the opposite sex that her dullard of a spouse is threatened by) to call her own and it's doing wonders for her character.

• Members
I have to disagree on that. I dont think John is doing wonders for her character. It doesnt quit make sense why she is so trusting of him and spilling Jason's business to this stranger. She is coming across stupid in that regard and its doing her no favors

I wish that Ron knew that she and Maxie are supposed to be friends. I dont like how she hasnt seen or mentioned Maxie at all throughout all the crap she's been dealing with since Robin's death

• Members

A former FBI agent who is a cop hell bent on taking down Sonny? Sorry but Sam's actions are DUMB as hell. If Sonny goes down then most likely so does Jason. That leaves her alone to raise her baby by herself while her hubby is in jail. f course we know that wont happenbut thats the risk she is taking. John isnt just some random person that showed up. He is the enemy and she already got a lashing from Jason about that so I dont see why she would spill to John (before Jason) about even more personal and intimate things involving his life. Sam was dead wrong with that. Im not going to like Jason yelling at her again but she will have deserved it

Archived