GH: Discussion for the Month of April

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

With the recent writing for Carly, I'm sure Johnny will be hitting it real soon!

My biggest problem with Johnny yesterday was his explanation of why he assaulted Kate. Connie wouldn't leave him alone, so it was him or some stranger? WTF! Brandon should be rewarded for getting that out with a straight face.

2 eppies were enough for me. Check back in 30 days...

Pure rot gut!

ANDREA

• Members

From what I saw on my screen a few months back, Cartini has done wonders to make this show a lot more entertaining than it was around the same time a year ago. (And I should know because I was barely holding on to this shitty show then because of the S&B wedding.) The OLTL characters (Blair, Todd, Starr, John) surely lit a fire under the ass of GH and judging by the online discussions that've been going on since I've last watched, that fire is still burning bright and strong.

Can't wait to check back in to the show next month for Todd's return because I know that he'll kick off the best sweeps that GH has seen in years. My only wish is that I barely have to see Tea in scenes with my Todd so that I can ignore her ass.

• Members

All I can say is this show is watchable for me again. I like most of these characters again, especially Luke. It's nice to see him showing some actual concern for Lulu, for example. I even like Carly a little more, now that she's losing to Konnie. I also love having Anna and Heather back.

• Members

Johnny: What the hell was that?

Connie: Well, it was this. "Johnny! No!" [Laughs] Now, if you were Sonny, what would you think -- that I was super turned on and trying hard to resist you or that I was begging you not to hurt me? Hmm.

Johnny: Wow, you are even crazier than I thought.

Connie: I am perfectly sane. Kate's the one that has a freakin' death wish. Yeah. You know, in about, uh, oh, 10 minutes, Sonny's gonna be walking through that door, and what he finds is completely up to you, Johnny. Is he gonna catch us in the sack or me screaming that you attacked me?

Johnny: And how is Sonny seeing that I've attacked you gonna make him break up with you -- or Kate?

Connie: Well, it won't, because you'll be dead or permanently disfigured and you won't be able to tell him what I'm up to.

Johnny: Oh. You think threatening my life makes you more appealing?

Another ambigous rape for gh

Archived