• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

So did they bring Melody back just to spike ratings, with the plan to then push her onto the backburner once she accomplished that for them? I never see Ashley mentioned in any spoilers anymore. I haven't watched in a few weeks. Last time I saw her she was at Jack's bedside. Has she appeared since? Is the Sharon/Adam "as sky high secrets burst open" line supposed to be some vague reference to Skye? She is dead, right? IMO these spoilers sound dreadful. They could've saved the space and just put up one bullet point: "Watch paint dry in March."

• Members

I think they are hoping desperately that Genie Francis, in spite of getting a critical mauling and helping to hurtle ratings downward, will become popular with Victor, and that way they won't need Nikki. They've done so much to try to make Genevieve the show's only important female in that age range. If viewers had actually liked her, my guess is MTS and Jess would both be gone.

• Members

see I don't see her as some huge showkiller. There's been plenty thats gone on under MAB that's helped that. But I also don't get why they are still pushing her so hard.She's not a Jill or Nikki so she'll never have their history or connections to the canvas. It's almost Eden Reigel like where they just kept trying to force her to work. Maybe it's MAB's ego. There is only 1 Nikki just like there is only 1 Laura.

• Members

I don't see her as a showkiller, but when someone is promoted to such a high level (ads in TV Guide, on Perez's site), and they flop so hard, it is noticeable. The time she was in a spotlight was a time of a big ratings decline, although he wasn't the sole reason for that, obviously.

I do think it's ego with MAB. I think she looks down on a Y&R that is not hers and she only has interest in a very limited number of stalwarts, like Katharine and Victor. And I guess Phyllis. Other than that it's just a constant pushing of her pets and trying to fit round pegs into square holes. I guess it is also about MTS being very much a fighter, whereas Genie might be willing to go along with anything since she doesn't have the issues with this show/Sony/CBS that she does with ABC.

• Members

I'm pretty certain that we'll be seeing plenty of Nikki/Jack scenes throughout month. I like the Gen/Victor romance. I don't think she GF is a replacement for Victor - I, mean, seriously, I want to see Nikki embark on new journeys without being Victor's doormat. Let someone else play that role!

• Members

Daisy's reign of terror begins as Michael and Lauren are startled to learn of their new neighbor!

Spare me.

Kevin and Angelina are surprised to find themselves falling in love with each other.

Gag me.

The Ashby bliss is threatened by new intrigue, lies, and secrets!

Kill me now.

Archived