GH: John

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

They should have just had Starr come on her own and say Cole left to be with his family. KA does not play grief that well (in my opinion) and why should GH viewers care about some guy they don't even know?

I don't see the need for this. I hope he wasn't killed just for some feud between the unwashed moper and the stuttering sociopath.

• Members

If they weren't doing it for ratings then they could have just had Cole stay with Patrick and Marty. Beyond ratings I'm not sure why it was done - Hope and Cole could have split up for various reasons. I guess all soaps do it, it's just that GH has had so many pointless deaths, and pointless feuds. John looking bored with Sonny is the same as his looking bored with everyone on OLTL.

• Members

Its no diff than anything the prior regime did but since its RC and OLTL characters, viewers are supposed to bow at his ingenuity, Problem is I don't care who the writers are it's the same lazy 'This will chg Port Charles forever" that changes nothing crap that has driven viewers away for years dressed up with a few casting stunts.

Archived