GH: John

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

It's less so that I didn't like him and more or less about the fact that I don't really believe in his existence. The show apparently felt similarly considering both Mom and Pop both left him to twist in the wind in prison.

• Members

That is what happened, but at this point Marty was a fugitive. She killed her psychiatrist, hurt Kelly and pushed Natalie off the roof of the Angel Square Hotel not to mention she tampered with DNA tests. She and Patrick had to stay away so they could be free and before she left she told TSJTodd to tell Cole that she would be back for him one day.

• Members

He went over a cliff today. Unless they pull a body out of the wreckage, this seems very open ended and pretty much how Marty was "killed" off

Anyways as Ive said before, they should have just had the end to OLTL be Starr's dream with Cole never having met up with her in LA. That seems like the most simple way to get out of it without killing him off or sending him back to jail

• Members

This is stupid because this could've been so simple and left Starr with no baggage. Have Cole badly hurt and in the hospital. Since he's a fugitive simply send him back to jail. Problem solved. As for Hope they can easily do like Liz and hardly show her. I actually think the fact that Starr is a mother could add something interesting to Michael's story and also what his parents feel about him dating Starr.

Archived